Open: Mon-Fri: 7am-12am | Sat-Sun: 7am-12am
I-80 Exit 312
Located at Bosselman Travel Center / Pilot
27482 Bosselman Rd
Grand Island, NE 68803
Number of Service Bays
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Trucks
N 40° 49′ 43.6116”
W 98° 22′ 55.542”
Boss Shop in Grand Island, NE, provides experienced truck and tire repair services at the highest standards in the industry. We provide many truck and maintenance services, as well as a large variety of new and retread tire brands. Boss Shop customers can also earn and redeem Pilot Points at any of our Boss Shop locations throughout the U.S. With more than 70-years of service to the trucking industry, you can trust Boss Shops to meet all your needs and get you back on the road.
ASE & TIA Certified
Nationwide Service Warranty
Earn and Redeem Pilot Points
- Express oil change and lube with full-service packages available including lube, oil filter, fluid inspection, tractor lube, brake inspection, and air pressure check.
- Transmission and gear box drain and fill.
- 24-hour emergency tire services to tire maintenance, Boss Shop has your covered.
- Premium and economy retreads from Michelin, Goodyear, and Bandag.
- New tires from Bridgestone, Goodyear, Michelin, Kelly, Yokohama, Ironman, BF Goodrich, Firestone, and Uniroyal.
- Standard tire maintenance includes air pressure check, balancing, rotating, and repair.
- We can handle all your DOT truck and trailer inspections as well as CSA inspections.
- We are proud to use Noregon’s JPro computer diagnostics tools in every Boss Shop to give us comprehensive, multi-brand diagnostics that detect every issue on your truck to help us pinpoint service needs and get you back on the road as soon as possible.
- Drive Axle Inboard Drum/Outboard Drum
- One-Wheel Brake Job Inboard/Outboard
- Steer Wheel Inboard Drum
- Trailer Axle Inboard Drum/Outboard Drum
- Brake Cans
- Slack Adjusters
- S-Cam and Bushings
- Wheel Seals
- Air Bags
- Brakes/Brake Valves
- Leveling Valves
- ABS Valves
- Wheel Seals
- Minor Body Repair
- Water Pumps
- Water Filter
- Flush and Fill
- Evacuation and Recharge
- Complete A/C Diagnostic and Repair
- Component Replacement
- Replace batteries
- Carrier Bearings
- Pinion Seals
- Tire Repair
- Oil Changes
- Minor Repairs